Your Java service provider for every project
Java programming: flexible and simple
Keep your infrastructure flexible
Java is open and platform-neutral. Whether you’re planning to migrate your operating system in the future, from Windows to Linux or vice versa, or introduce a more cost-effective database – Java provides the best prerequisites.
Our Java developers know the best frameworks for remaining technologically independent in the future.
Well prepared for big data with Java
The digital transformation and the Internet of Things (IoT) are generating extremely large amounts of data. Companies need the ability to process these data volumes. Java is the perfect solution – and our Java developers are happy to help you.
Many of the main solutions for big data have a lot in common with Java since they are written primarily in Java.
Simple and efficient operation
IT projects nowadays are never started without careful consideration of the operating costs. Seemingly successful IT projects all too often turn out to be cost traps in the long run. Our Java experts know the best solutions for your requirements – from a simple web server to a complete application server. Our Java technology helps you better calculate your operating costs. Some examples of operating environments are Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, Jetty and Karaf.
Reduce costs through automation
Software development can quickly become very expensive. There are many activities that can be automated to drive down costs, even in the development phase. Quality assurance is often a particularly time-consuming process, but essential to the stability and robustness of your system. Through continuous integration, our Java developers reduce the manual effort involved in the build and quality assurance processes. This not only saves money but also increases quality.
Our toolstack for automation:
- Continuous build using Maven, Ant, Jenkins and Sonar
- Test automation with JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, SoapUI/LoadUI, Pax Exam, LiquiBase
- Automatic deployment with Docker, Vagrant, Puppet and Ansible
Java development: Good reasons for choosing doubleSlash as your Java expert
- Our software architects are Java specialists with years of experience in various industries and IT projects.
- We design "software made in Germany".
- We develop secure and reliable Java applications, both in the Java SE and Java EE environments.
- We use specifications and tools such as EJB, JPA (Hibernate and EclipseLink), JUnit, OSGi, SOAP, REST, JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat, JavaFX, and many more.
- Our Java consultants provide expert advice in areas such as requirements analysis, conception or technology consulting.
- We work with both traditional and agile development methods. Daily Scrum meetings are our bread and butter, also when It comes to Java software development.
- Our Java developers also act as your personal contacts for individual consulting, implementation and support.
- Our Java specialists offer comprehensive quality assurance through continuous integration and will be happy to advise you on your continuous delivery project.
Java supports all protocols
Java software developers use a variety of protocols for communication between systems. Java supports multiple protocols and thus facilitates the creation of interfaces. You can easily integrate your system with other systems, making your business processes even more flexible and better automated. Java supports the following protocols, among others:
Java is standard
Standards are crucial when it comes to networking systems. They are the central challenge for digitalisation, IoT and Industry 4.0. Our Java developers know when to follow which standard, ensuring the long-term flexibility of your systems and your company:
Java works on any operating system
There is a Java virtual machine for every current operating system. This means that Java developers write a program for one platform only, which can be run automatically on any operating system. This applies in particular to all cloud, desktop or mobile operating systems, for example:
- Linux (e.g. CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
Java can communicate with any database
It goes without saying that Java communicates with the classical relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL or DB2 using the Java Persistence API (JPA). Here too, it is possible to develop a program only once and run it in on virtually any database.
Our Java developers are also familiar with the world of NoSQL, however, which has been notably shaped by Java. This also leads big data projects to success since a lot of NoSQL databases are programmed directly in Java:
- Apache Cassandra
Java is modular
Java is already modular thanks to OSGi. Functional parts of your system are easily interchangeable, minimising the costs and risks for you. Hot deployment allows OSGi modules to be exchanged during runtime. Instead of a monolith, you build an extremely robust, modular system which is designed for longevity. There are systems built by our Java developers 15 years ago which are still up-to-date and being used today.
Which individual Java solution is right for you?
Tell us about the problem you hope to solve with Java application development. Our Java specialists will be happy to help – from non-binding information to an individual offer.
Senior Software Developer
+49 7541 70078-733